Life Led Out Loud

Its the time of year where things are starting to wrap up and everything is going to chance. School is finishing, seasons are suppose to change, and this means new adventures. A common question right now though is how to handle everything? So, I'm going to give me tips and tricks on this. Kind of similar to the "growing up" post from a while back but with more organizational tips (hopefully).

Finishing school and you don't know where to go or what you want to do? 
That's okay! It is so tough trying to figure out what you want to do for the "rest" of your life. Working in an industry you enjoy or with people who you like can make a crappy job better are both great stepping stones to where you want to be.

How do I meet people outside of school? 
First off, this shouldn't be a fear.
Secondly, you will meet people from so many other walks of life outside of school. In work or through friends of friends, or if you really want to stick your neck out then join one of the many dating apps. You can continuously meet people in your life you just have to put yourself out there and not be scared.  Joining clubs for things you are passionate about can be a good way to find like minded people.

Rent? Buy? Move home?
I have recently realized I don't want to be renting anymore, so I'm looking into buying a condo. Renting is great especially if you might not stay somewhere for a long period of time, or if you don't have the finances. Buying is obviously move expensive initially but long term it is about the same it seems. Personally, for renting I didn't expect to find a nice one bedroom for under $1000 but with expenses and a mortgage I would be paying less than that, which is kind of mind blowing I find.
Buying or renting finding a realtor could be super useful!

Overwhelmed? 
I feel a lot of people get overwhelmed with life because they can't keep track of it.
I have an agenda and notebook with me most of the time because if I make plans I don't want to be that crappy friend that forgets. A notebook in my bag is ideal because if I think of something for this blog or my side business idea or even a to do list then its easy to remember and hold on to  if I write it down! Then once I complete whatever needs to be done checking it off my list is completely satisfying and makes me feel like I'm not wasting my time.

Life isn't always straight forward but figuring what you want or what makes you happy starts to help align everything. Remember sometimes the things you want you might just have to jump to achieve them, but anything is possible.


Lots of love

-Cait xx 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts