Not Your Basic Black Tights




Hi loves!

Its finally starting to get warm! Spring is coming and that means changing up the wardrobe. I love finding pieces that are super transitional and for me I find my fall and spring styles can be similar. The weather is not warm but not cold, so I find my style tends to layers a lot.

These are an over the knee faux lace tights
I have always worn tights a lot since I danced but as I got older and wearing skirts all year long because weather won't dictate my fashion tights have become essential in my wardrobe. Sheer black tights are my go to because they go with practically everything! I can also wear over the knee socks with them without my outfit becoming really colour blocked.

I like to try tights with a subtle pattern through them to make the outfit a bit more fun/different.  Recently I have found a Montreal brand that makes tights and they are honestly the coolest tights I've ever seen. So since its a Canadian company of course I had to buy some to experience them myself.

Their marketing and customer service is amazing.They always make sure to ask before using my photos on Instagram, which I really respect! As well it seems they genuinely appreciate the love and support from their customers.
https://fromrachel.com/product/horizontal-knee-stripe-tights/

Their tights are not used as a necessity but an accessory! I now plan an outfit around my variety of From Rachel tights! Their goal is to help change up the wardrobe without buying dozen of pieces, but by simply adding a creative twist to it.

https://fromrachel.com/product/back-seam-heart-tights/

I have an abundance of skirts and dresses and tights obviously help in the winter but From Rachel tights really allows the outfit to still be fun, feminine and sex, even when its -30 degrees. Of course, you can still wear knee high or over the knee socks with these tights to stay warm. The tights that give the over the knee illusion are perfect to add socks to without even noticing the actual socks.

With spring slowly approaching tights can also easily be paired with a pair of high waist shorts or a romper. I really like the look of shorts and tights and is very practical.

So overall I think tights are a great accessory especially as the seasons change.  I highly recommend checking out From Rachel if you want to expand your wardrobe but within a budget!


I hope everyone has had an amazing weekend and I'd love to know what else you want to read on here!
https://fromrachel.com/product/over-the-knee-stripe-tights/
-Cait xx

Comments

Popular Posts