A Roadtrip to Roadtrip
I don't know if I'm the only one that does that but when its an item that is unique I need to insure to myself that I will wear it enough.
So I figured out I could style it with a nice long sleeve--Stripes to add a bit of a chic look. The stripe shirt is from Dynamite Clothing. I love this look and was even able to wear it to work and got compliments! This dress could also easily be styled with a plain knit sweater since is officially sweater weather. Since it is just a black dress is can be accompanied by a lot of great pieces.
Next I styled it with a long sleeve crop top that is quite colourful! In
addition to the colourful top, I also wanted to mix it with a fun pair
of tights. As well it was snowstorm so it was a
chilly photoshoot!
Now since I have such a love for croptops I paired the dress with a little white croptop and my favourite oversized cardigan. I find that if you don't feel comfortable showing your mid-drift a crop top can still be worn since your mid section is covered! The cardigan is perfect since its a lil chilly right now and an oversized one I find to be perfect for any outfit.
Some fun accents that this piece has is a pocket in the front and criss cross back!
I love shopping small businesses since you can always find unique pieces! I highly suggest if you're in Ottawa to stop by Roadtrip or Trustfund!
As well before you buy something unique make sure you will actually wear...plan ahead!
-Cait xx










Comments
Post a Comment