2018 Goals!

Here are my few goals for this amazing new year:
Weekly blogs: I want to stay constant with this blog, I know I'll be switching hosts soon just because I've had a lot of issues with Blogger so far and every time it just gets more difficult.
As a whole though I would also like to know what people would like to read/ see on here--please comment or DM your thoughts.
Fitness & healthy lifestyle: This summer I got very into working out and I really do love it! This new year though I want to take it to a new level though. I want to make sure I work out 5-6 days a week. I'm thinking everyday after work and if I'm here on the weekends then I'll go but if I'm else where then I won't worry about it. I want to get back to a healthier eating habits- the holidays are the worst to try and eat healthy since there are so many sweets and the meals are always so heavy. So I want to get back to my salads for lunches and a lighter meal for after the gym. I'm even thinking about doing a juice cleanse or even just starting the day with a coldpressed juice rather than coffee!
Business: As a creative person, we have business ideas. I've been thinking about a specific idea for about 2 years now and I want to try and put it in motion soon. I want to start spending 30 minutes a day working on the details-either before work or before I sleep. I find that setting a time limit will help and keep me on track. Rather than giving myself a set number of hours to complete in a week I find that's easier to put off.
Outside: Yes it is freezing cold outside but being outside is so calming I find. I love winter walks because they are so fresh and then your lungs start to freeze and everything just becomes numb. I know that sounds insane but last year when I would have panic attacks on a weekly basis for a while- walking 20 minutes to get to my friends house soothed me. This year I want to try taking about 3 walks a week in order to stay calm/sane! Weekend adventures: I've realized that this is the longest I've been in one city since I left my home town and this summer I started to get anxious about still being here. So, weekend trips away to Ottawa, Toronto, or Kingston keep things fresh and changes my routine which in the end helps with my anxiety. If you have any suggestions on places to go that are close-ish to Montreal let me know!
Weekend adventures to me could even be exploring a new area of Montreal or cool cafes that I've never been to before... mix up my routine. Wardrobe: It is shocking but I own a lot of clothing. This year I want to decrease my shopping and purge my closet every season in order to ensure I wear what I have.
Clean: I've accepted that my bedroom will be a disaster zone no matter what but I've decided to be more conscious of my shared space in the apartment. I like to thing I'm a clean person but making it more of a weekly routine rather than when it needs to be cleaned. As for my bedroom I want to try and find a way to keep it clean, it is just so small that it is difficult to-so if you have ideas that work for small bedrooms hit a girl up!
So here are my goals for 2018! I much prefer goals rather than resolutions because I feel like a goal is something to achieve compared to a resolution that I feel is more of a change.
What are your goals for this amazing year?
-Cait xx



Comments
Post a Comment