Live Fast, Die Old

February.

A new month.

Maybe your goals didn't work out exactly like you wanted or they started off well, then went south half way through January. Now's the time to restart, Fresh Start. For me February means time for a job change, which in turn allows other things in my life to change along the way.


Come Monday morning I will be working at a new company. This month I'm going to actually make time for everything I wanted to make time for in January and due to external factors my life was chaos a lil.

A job change is scary because the first day you never know what to expect. So much doubt and stress like maybe it would've been safer to stay at the old job rather than move companies. Although, I think the hole idea that staying because its easy is kind of a lame excuse, why stay when you aren't entirely  happy (works for most aspects of your life)? It wasn't that I wasn't happy, I just wanted a little more (not specifically monetary). I wanted to grow, spread my wings and fly, kind of idea.

I was sought out by a head hunter via LinkedIn and everything else just fell into place. Fresh Start.

Now is serious time to get back to my routines--fitness, health, and friends.

I can actually begin to plan adventures and focus on myself a little bit.

Having friends over for dinners, or meeting at cafes to be productive are on my list for this month.
Its still freezing here so taking it easy and staying warm are also priorities.

I just feel that right now we all need to take some time for ourselves and be able to focus on growth and experience.

I went to Florida last weekend because I needed a little getaway. At the same time I got a tattoo and saw some friends.
February just means another month of looking for adventure, and I guess with the whole concept of Valentines day approaching either falling in love with someone or yourself, you can be the one to decide--either is perfectly fine.

Remember take care of yourself.

-Cait xx



Comments

Popular Posts