Summertime Style
So when I first posted I wanted to continue but then school got in the way, then my main man photographer left the country. Plus side, I'm back from an amazing trip and re-inspired!
Living in Montreal one truly will see a dozen different fashion styles within a day- uber hipster, to extreme hippie, super chic and everything in between. I like to think I style myself to fit a rocker-girly-chic sense to my wardrobe but who knows what the outside world thinks.
Living in Montreal one truly will see a dozen different fashion styles within a day- uber hipster, to extreme hippie, super chic and everything in between. I like to think I style myself to fit a rocker-girly-chic sense to my wardrobe but who knows what the outside world thinks.
Cropped boyfriend jeans from Garage Clothing
Blouse from Sanctuary
Nude laceup heels from Globo Shoes - Soda Shoes
I love this outfit because it has a mix of badass with the boyfriend jeans but class from the heels and blouse. Contrast is my favourite.
Crop top from Garage Clothing
Skirt from Jordan de Ruiter Clothing
Shoes from Ardene
Bag Kate Spade
Skirt from Jordan de Ruiter Clothing
Shoes from Ardene
Bag Kate Spade
Scrunchie from Ezzy Lynn
So this look is super cute I think. I adore wearing Canadian designer pieces. This awesome skirt has bicycles all over it! It is made and designed in Toronto by Jordan de Ruiter. As from my scrunchie, is vegan and made in Toronto as well by Ezzy Lynn.
I suppose that is all for now. Just wanted to do a little update! I will have another post later this week about Parisian style. If you have anything specific you want to see let me know!
-Cait xx




Comments
Post a Comment