Fit Day Friday
Since getting back from Paris I've been on a huge exercise kick! 4 days straight of hot yoga at the wonderful Moksha Montreal! Then this morning I decided I would go for a swift walk/jog/occasional run up the beautiful Mont Royal.
Although it looks like a storm may be brewing for the day it didn't rain on my parade! I love surrounding myself in the greenery of Montreal.
I feel very strongly about being active and fit- I was a dancer for 14 years so I always had flexibility and when I started college I tried to stay fit by pushing myself to go to the gym but then I began to hate it. Now I look at exercise as a passion and when I can see results it is even better!
But even when you enjoy being fit, it isn't always the most fun especially when you can't find your sunglasses. This is really when do what you love comes into play I think. If you love to bike continue to do that, similar to yoga, circus, and the many other amazing activities to do!
Although it looks like a storm may be brewing for the day it didn't rain on my parade! I love surrounding myself in the greenery of Montreal.
My fingers were a bit swollen when I hit the top of the mountain but at least I had my scrunchie to make my hand look good! ;)
I feel very strongly about being active and fit- I was a dancer for 14 years so I always had flexibility and when I started college I tried to stay fit by pushing myself to go to the gym but then I began to hate it. Now I look at exercise as a passion and when I can see results it is even better!
Well peace out for the day, but check out ezzylynn.com if you love my scrunchie as much as I do!
Have a great Friday and hopefully I will continue with my posts now that I'm home!
-Cait xx






Comments
Post a Comment