New Year

New Year Goals! I don't like the term resolutions, I prefer goals or improvements to ones self.

There are somethings I want bring back into my life that might have taken the back burner the latter half of the year or things that I've realized need to change in order to better myself and way of life.
There are 3 categories though I like to look at
  • Fitness & wellness
  • Self
  • Business

Fitness & Wellness
  • Gym 5 days a week (again)
  • Drink more water
  • Daily Greens
  • Meal prepping (again) 
Self
  • Explore (more)
  • Emotions & feelings are okay
  • Love
  • Organization
 Business
  • Expanding my network 
  • Step outside my comfort zone
  • Weekly blogs (again)
  •  Growth within my career
  • Passion Projects

Fitness & wellness--it makes sense for the new year since you realize all the crap you've in-taken in the last month or so, so the new year is a great reason to start fresh. I love working out but even lately has been hard because I've been so mentally exhausted from the 9-5(ish) life that going to the gym feel on my priority list. So, I'm moving it to a top spot on that lovely list. I miss the way I used to feel in my own body and that can be very hard to refocus on what you want.


Self--if you didn't know but like most of us out there, I've had my heart broken and as much as I am 110% okay (now) its still hard to allow yourself to feel those feelings again. Recently I've realized I hate feelings because I know if I have feelings I will eventually get hurt, like every other time I've had feelings. So, this year I will be aware of all the feelings that life brings and deal with them rather than ignoring  and hoping they go away.

Business--this past year brought me a change in my career, from product development to sales. I realize I love the aspect of sales and would definitely like to further it, but I have realized that my 9-5 job CANNOT be my entire life. I want to get back to loving blogging and growing my knowledge of Canadian businesses.

This I feel is yet another year of growth, just bigger and better than before.

-Cait xx

Comments

Popular Posts